Saturday, November 14, 2009

A pleasant afternoon



I had lunch with a friend today, one of those friends I've talked about whom I don't see very often (this was our third get-together this year), but it's just like old times when we do.

And what's even better is that I know, without a doubt, that spending time with her will put me in a good mood. We always have a laugh and I feel so upbeat afterwards. And so I did today. Yay. We compared dating experiences and had a good cackle at those strange creatures known as 'men'.

We went to St Kilda for lunch and sat at an outside table under the shade of an umbrella. There were yachts on the bay, plenty of people on the beach (not so much in the water) and a refreshing sea breeze. It was a very pleasant way to while away a few hours on a Saturday afternoon.

1 comment:

Jayne said...

Def the place to recharge the batteries after this recent heatwave.