Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Stationery...oh, and sweaty men


I discovered a gorgeous range of diaries, journals and address books on a lunch time wander through the Block Arcade (above) recently. I caressed them lovingly, but there were so many of them and they were all so purdy, I couldn't decide which one to buy.

They range is called Paperblanks and you can have a look at them on the company's website here. I saw them at Card n Caboodle, but I've just found an Australian website that sells them online (only I can't tell if it's the complete, latest range).

I'll be wandering past Card n Caboodle on my lunch break tomorrow so I'll have to pop in and have another look at them.

Can you tell I've been saving this up for a day when I was struggling to find something gleeful to write about? I actually have a list of stuff ready to plug holes...

The only other thing I could come up with today is that the hot weather encourages muscular male joggers to take their shirts off. Sorry, girls, I didn't take photos.

4 comments:

a work in progress said...

the leather ones look really cool. which one do you think you'll go for?

Jayne said...

Really don't sure what design but I'll probably get a journal. Maybe a diary. Maybe both. I'll need to look at them and touch them again before I decide which design. Maybe they will have sold a few more too, which will reduce my choice. Sometimes too much choice is too hard.

Also, I forgot to mention, they were fairly reasonably priced too which is a nice bonus.

Anonymous said...

'Sorry girls'. Oh well.

Jayne said...

Oops. Sorry boys also.