Friday, March 5, 2010

Long weekend, new music


Hot air balloons near home Wednesday morning. Getting up early isn't all bad.


Yay! It's Friday. Even better, it's a long weekend and I have fun stuff planned. Another date - this time to the Moonlight Cinema in the Botanic Gardens to see Fantastic Mr Fox - a cemetery trip with my camera (yes, fun!), probably a visit to Moomba, sleep ins, and to top it all off, I have the flat to myself all weekend. Sweet.

I have in my hot little hand five new CDs which were burnt for me by a friend. It's stuff that's new to me anyway - Dex Romweber Duo and his earlier band, Flat Duo Jets. Currently listening to the former and its bloody great. I love discovering new music and just the very thought that there is a whole world of amazing music out there just waiting for you to listen to it.

Here's a video of the Dex Romweber Duo:

No comments: