Thursday, April 15, 2010

So awesome it hurts

I want to share my newest blog find with you because it's so wonderful that your life cannot possibly fail to be enriched by it.  You have my money-back guarantee on that.

It's called 100 Awesome Things and it's a countdown of 1000 "simple, brilliant things", like when your pet notices you're in a bad mood and comes to see you, finally peeing after holding on for ages, and wearing your favourites pair of undies. It's similar to this blog, only better.  It's cool, funny, insightful, sweet and touching and I've lost track of how many times while reading it I've thought, "I know! That's so true!".

Sometimes I have to stop reading and do something else for a bit because the awesomeness is too much to bear.

The blog is now also a book. *adds The Book of Awesome to reading list*

2 comments:

Anni said...

thanks for the link! I love discovering gems like this. Off to check it out!

Dina Roberts said...

I can totally relate to the peeing thing!