Wednesday, July 21, 2010

It's back to work I go...



Yay! I have work! I'm relieved, although I admit I'd started to think two weeks off would be nice. Oh well. At least the money keeps rolling in and the wolf stays away from my door.

I'm going to be working for a partner at a large firm in the city, as a temp to begin with, but there's a permanent role in the offing if we like each other. I'm excited, but also a little nervous - I'll be going from a firm of 15 people to one with hundreds of staff in two cities. I'm gonna be playing with the big kids! 

It's a good place to work, from what I hear, especially as there's lots of extra curricular social, sports, health and well-being activities and services (Yay! In- house massage).

I've got an IT induction Friday (boo!) and then I start on Monday. Unemployment was good while it lasted...

No comments: