Saturday, May 28, 2011

Pudding, saving, stepping

I am on the sixth day of another attempt at completing an allergy elimination diet. It's difficult because the food you're allowed to eat is bland, but last night I made gluten-free butterscotch pudding for dessert and it was delicious. Deeee-LICIOUS.  Luke said it was a "tremendous pudding". *pats self on back* (And there's leftovers!)

I'm slowly starting to feel better and I'm saving loads of money because I can't eat out or buy lunch, which is handy since I'm seriously starting to consider not getting another flatmate in... It's a lot of money, but I think maybe it's worth it.

Today is day 10 of the Global Corporate Challenge. So far walking 10,000 steps a day hasn't been hard. My daily average is 15,950 steps and my personal best is 19,389. I thought my weekend step-count would be much higher than my week-day count because I usually do a lot of walking on weekends and I have an office job, but I'm walking more during the week. That's quite pleasing  - I might work at a desk, but I'm not sedentary.

No comments: