Sunday, August 28, 2011

Decluttering, growing, clouds

I went to work today. No, no. You're in the right place. This is Gleeful. Bear with me. My department is moving floors in a few weeks and we need to clear some clutter. There's not enough time to get it done in business hours so some of us went in today to put a dent in it. Working Sundays sucks - especially on beautiful sunny Sundays like today - but it feels good to have nearly finished a job that's needed doing since the start of the year. (Oh, yeah - getting paid time and a half does help make going to the office on Sunday more bearable...)

Work has been a fertile hunting ground for rubber bands - my rubber band ball is growing big.


I walked back into the city (for a gluten-free cupcake) and then home on the south side of the river. The clouds were pretty.




2 comments:

Meagan said...

hello,

I am very excited to have found a link to your blog on The Happiness Project blog. I also blog about finding the happiness in life and all things happy.

I am from Melbourne too and this is the first Melbournian blog I have found that I enjoy, I'm new to the whole blogging thing and most blogs I follow about happiness, healthy living etc are American.

Anyway, my blog is http://happyspace-happyface.blogspot.com/

Your blog brightening my evening :)

Jayne said...

Hello! And your comment brightened my mood after a frustrating and stressful day at work. Thank you! It's the circle of happiness. I love these kinds of comments: :D

It tickles me that we live in the same city but you found your way to me via an American blog.

Off to have a look at your blog now...