Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Inadvertently early, charity, found objects

More storms to come?

I inadvertently worked the early shift today. I know, it's hard to fathom how I could unintentionally get up early. I was woken by Luke's alarm and sleepy morning cuddles and didn't go back to sleep. I thought I might as well get out of bed and head to work - and most importantly - leave work early. Which is what I did.  Wooh.

After work I bought some items to donate to a charity drive at work. We're collecting goods for the charity Angels for the Forgotten, which helps kids in crisis. I spent quite a bit more than I intended, but I feel good about it.

I lost my purple Uniball pen ages ago and today at work I found one. Yay. I also found a stash of rubber bands which are now on my rubber band ball.

I did have lamb for dinner last night. It was very tasty.

No comments: