Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sign time again

I spotted some more old signs today, including one on the side of an old building in Richmond I have walked past loads of times and even photographed before (always from the north side, not the south though). Today for some reason I thought, 'I wonder if there's an old sign on the other side?' and...


...there is, but I can't make out what it says.  


The building is on Lennox Street not far from Swan Street.

The other sign was on a building in Little Lonsdale Street in the city. 

I think the top line says D W Reddan...


...because the building has 'Reddans' on the top of it...


 ...which you can see above. I can't make out
 the rest of the wording 

1 comment:

Lee said...

While doing research on your mystery sign (things are mighty slow around here).. wow.. look at what I found.. digitised newspapers.. "and more"! Great holiday pics, Jayne.