Friday, March 16, 2012

Happysad


I feel both happy and sad after finishing up at work today. There were plenty of hugs and long goodbyes, little gifts and this gorgeous bunch of flowers. I had a nice lunch with the secretarial team and a couple of drinks after work. It's all over....I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! To be honest, it hasn't sunk in yet,  but I'm sure it will on Monday morning when my alarm doesn't go off. 

I left my phone behind in the toilets at Fed Square before heading home tonight but luckily it was picked up by a good samaritan. The finder was at a bar nearby so I nipped over and picked it up from her. What a good egg. (I really must stop putting my phone down in random places). 

Check out the unusual layered clouds that were over the city when I headed to work this morning.

(Click to enlarge)

No comments: