Tuesday, March 27, 2012

It's a sign

I went for a wander around North and West Melbourne today. Lots of old signs. I probably should have started another blog for my old sign pics, but I feel like I've gone too far to go back now...

Near the corner of La Trobe and Swanston Streets in the city. 
This is a two in one - there's another old sign underneath, 
which you can see at the right end (click to enlarge)


Near Victoria Market. Can't make out what it says - Firbanks something?


Noel Miller making his presence known, just off
 Leveson Street, North Melbourne


North Melbourne somewhere


This is my fave for today - Nestles (something) Milk Chocolate. 
I think this was on Victoria Street


Wanna buy a vowel? Somewhere in West Melbourne

Another good find in West Melbourne. I can make out 
 C Sands & McDougall Pty Ltd but not much on the second row. 

I also ventured into the Botanic Gardens on my way home - see my photos here.

No comments: