Thursday, May 3, 2012

Great




I spotted another old sign from my office window today.  I think this is on the side of a building on Lonsdale Street. The structure you can see in front of it is the back of a façade that's been preserved after the demolition of buildings to make way for a new shopping centre behind Myer. 

I came across this Tumblr blog via Pinterest - what a beautiful collection of photos. I pinned the hell out of it, especially the old doors and windows. 

After the rain...



2 comments:

Lindy said...

Beautiful photo of raindrops. I often try these myself but haven't taken one as nice as this.

Jayne said...

Thank you. It looks all right as a small picture but it's not that sharp. It was getting dark and I didn't have a tripod. You don't realise how hard it is to be perfectly still until you try to take a clear handheld shot in low light!