Friday, October 5, 2012

I made a video!

I walked home on the south side of the river after work and spied a group of seagulls acting all silly in the shallows near the boatsheds. 


I've seen seagulls doing this in the same spot before, so they must really get a kick out of it. This time I decided to video them. This is the first video I've ever uploaded to my blog. I'm impressed with myself for working out how to upload my own video. OK, it's not that hard, but YouTube did email me to congratulate me on uploading my first video, so I'm gonna be impressed with myself just for a bit. I think I might do it more often. 

I found out how much I should get back on my tax. I'm rather pleased (that's called intaxification), although I'm trying to keep a lid on it since I'm yet to find out how much interest I have to pay in relation to an investment.   

It's the weekend! 

1 comment:

Lindy said...

Congratulations on the video. Those seagulls seem to be enjoying themselves.