Thursday, November 29, 2012

Droopy, icy treats, little reader

Even the daisies were droopy


It was stinking hot today. It hit 40 degrees C (104 F) in the city. My boss left the office in the afternoon saying he'd be back in a little while. When he came back he had icy treats for everyone - Icypoles and Frosty Fruits. What a champion. It really hit the spot (not that it was hot in the office).  

I took a break from exercise today because of the heat...but I still walked to and from work. I was a puddle of sweat when I got home, but thankfully my flat was still relatively cool. I stood in front of the fan in my undies for about 10 minutes to cool down. 

I walked through Degraves Street on the way home and spotted this little fella in front of The Little Bookroom. 




Several people stopped to let me take the photo so they wouldn't photobomb it. It's nice when that happens. 

1 comment:

Deidre said...

I love the bookroom! It's so cute!