Friday, November 2, 2012

Long weekend, wedding, no plans

Today is the first day of my 5-day long weekend. I had a sleep in and then a big bowl of fruit salad and yogurt for brunch at Book Talk Cafe in Richmond with Luke.  

Booktalk sells Sesame Street plush toys. There was Mr Snuffleupagus, Oscar the Grouch, complete with trashcan,  and our favourite, The Count. Ah ah ah aaaaaah. 

Luke and I are heading to Sorrento on the Mornington Peninsula for a wedding later this afternoon. I'm going to wear my new(ish) red shoes. I might wear my Alannah Hill black satin coat, but I'm not sure it will be warm enough. The official start of summer is only a month away, but it's a rather wintry spring day today. 

Apart from  seeing Henry Wagons and The Unwelcome Company on Monday night, I have nothing else planned. Plans are good, but I love not having plans too, and making things up as a I go along.

Oh, we might visit the St Kilda Cemetery tomorrow. Coz that's what we like to do for fun. I didn't even know there was a cemetery in St Kilda until a few weeks ago when it came up on a google search.  To my amusement, someone had posted a review of the cemetery on Google+. They gave it an overall rating of "excellent" and they listed "the graves" as the highlight of their visit. 

No comments: