Saturday, November 10, 2012

Willy, sleepy, silly seagull

Luke and I had a grand day out today. We went to Williamstown for lunch and a wander about and then to St Kilda for more wandering about. It was a beautiful sunny day...but I'm too tired to tell you all about it tonight.  To tide you over until tomorrow, here's a another video of a seagull being silly. 


Actually, I think it's stirring up tidbits to eat from the muddy shallows, so it's probably a very sensible seagull that just looks silly. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never seen a gull do that. Interesting.

Jayne said...

Me either. I'm starting to think I pay too much attention to the habits of seagulls.

Fen said...

I see this all the time, it's hilarious when there's 15 - 20 of them doing it in the shallows at once. It flicks up the little crustaceans that hide just below the surface!