Tuesday, August 26, 2014

No debate, coriander love, zebra pups

I went to the gym tonight and I didn't even spend all afternoon debating with myself whether I would or wouldn't go. Will I? I should...but I'm tired. Nah, I won't...but it will do me good. Yeah, I'll go. Tonight I just went. I wish that happened every time I intend to go to the gym.

Have I mentioned how much I like fresh coriander (cilantro for any Americans reading)? I used to dislike it - the smell and the taste - but now I can't get enough. I had a handful of it on my green curry for dinner last night and tonight. Coriander is good for you too, which is nice. Usually the foods I can't get enough of aren't nutritious.  Mmm...chocolate. 

My zebra plant is having lots of babies. I just googled zebra plant for that link back there and apparently the babies are called pups! PUPS! Or offsets, but henceforth I shall call them pups. I need to move the mother plant and pups into a bigger pot or plant the pups in their own pots.  A job for the weekend. 


No comments: