Monday, March 2, 2015

Earlier bird and extra long weekend (hopefully)

Prince's Bridge and Eureka Tower 


I walked to work for only the second or third time this year. I haven't been walking in the mornings because it's too hard to drag my weary body out of bed early enough, even though I don't have to get up much earlier to make time for the 40-minute walk. I got up at 7.50 this morning instead of 8.00...or 8.10 on some days...and I got to work a few minutes before 9.00. 

It was a pleasant morning for a stroll, and it was also a relief to avoid the trams, which never seem to run as often as they're meant to and which are full of people who have a tendency to annoy grumps like me.  

I hope I can repeat the feat of getting up 10 minutes earlier again tomorrow. 

It's a long weekend this weekend, with Labour Day on Monday. I think I have this Friday off as well. Wooh, four-day weekend for meeeee!  I don't have any plans to go away, just to potter at home doing stuff that's been on my to-do list for months and resting. 

Tiny banana


No comments: