Sunday, June 5, 2016

No nap, productive, not giving a crap

Tiny fungus growing under an overhanging 
rock in the garden out the front 

I'm doing a great job of not shopping (go, me!), but I'm not doing as well at breaking my habit of sleeping too much on weekends. I napped Friday and Saturday afternoon...if sleeping for several hours can still be called napping. 

In my defence, I've been feeling poorly, but today I managed not to get back into bed at any stage, despite really, really wanting to. I want to be able to get a good night's sleep tonight so I forced myself to do stuff around the flat instead. I've had quite a productive day. I even did a little mending and some ironing.  

I love this response to the stupid idea that there are things women over 30 shouldn't wear.  I love seeing all these women dressing however the hell they want. 

It's Sausage Sunday! 


       

No comments: