Friday, July 1, 2016

Couch day, nice buns

Today is the first of my work-free Fridays where I haven't had to do something or be somewhere at all for the entire day. I went to bed without setting an alarm. I slept (on and off) until about 10 o'clock and got up a little after midday. Then I spent all afternoon on the couch reading and drinking tea. Not a bad way to spend a day at all.

We went to the Beer and Burger Bar in Richmond for dinner tonight for something different. They have fantastic gluten-free bunsthey're as good as 'normal' buns (actually better than their standard buns because they serve their burgers in brioche and I do not approve of brioche for burgers). Foxes Den up the road from BBB also has delicious gluten-free buns. It's great to have options. Tasty options. 


No comments: