Friday, July 15, 2016

Unexpectedly clean

Sauce nipple

I didn't end up spending my Friday on the couch with a book as I planned. I slept (on an off) until midday then I got up and cleaned the whole flat. I don't know what came over me, but I'm glad the place is clean. I wish I could have the pleasure of a clean house without having to clean it (or pay someone else to). 

I have been reading at bedtime most nights, which I haven't done much of lately. I've read more in the past few weeks than I have all year. I usually spend too long reading the internet when I go to bed, but I'm trying to break that habit (along with my afternoon/early evening napping habit, which I'm doing OK at).  

This is my last weekend before I go to Brisbane (and before Luke goes to the UK). It's come around quickly. 


No comments: