Sunday, November 6, 2016

NaBloPoMo: day 6

The clouds looked a little lenticular this afternoon

I should probably plan more exciting weekends when I'm participating in NaBloPoMo because I don't have much to report for my Sunday. Mostly more sleeping. And some resting. 

I emerged from my bed at 1.30 and then I got back into bed for a lie down at about 4.30. I did leave the house in between though. 

I made some protein balls too, improvising the recipe as I went along. They have linseed meal, pecans, pumpkin and sunflower seeds, coconut flour, shredded coconut, coconut oil, molasses, maple syrup and cacao powder in them. 

Well, they would have been balls but I was too lazy to roll them (and didn't want to get my hands dirty), so I pressed them into tiny patty pans instead. I had exactly enough mixture to fill all the patty pans I had in my pantry. 

No comments: